25N International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
Today 25 November is the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. It is celebrated to denounce violence against women around the world and to call for policies in all countries to eradicate it.
At Luce IT we continue to make progress and do our bit to transform the world, and our Equality Plan is part of this fight, and we are committed to maintaining a positive and equitable environment in our working environment.
Our Equality Plan is registered with the Ministry of Equality in accordance with the Law in force (Organic Law 3/2007, of 22 March, for effective equality between women and men).
The Luce IT Equality Plan is based on the following principles:
- Universality: designed for the whole organisation and affecting all people regardless of gender.
- Transversality: comprehensive approach involving all areas and levels of management. It is one of the guiding principles and a strategy to make equality between women and men effective.
- Dynamism and flexibility: it is progressive and can be subject to changes according to the needs arising from the monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Awareness and participation: Approval and collaboration of the entire workforce.
- Prevention: Eliminates any possibility of future discrimination based on sex within the organisation.
- Commitment: it starts from the management, which guarantees the human and material resources necessary for its implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
“The entire Luce team is committed to the elimination of violence against women, and this is reflected in our equality plan”.
Luce IT, always adding value
“We believe that technology and data could change the world”
The history of Luce is a story of challenges and nonconformity, always solving value challenges using technology and data to accelerate digital transformation in society through our clients.
We have a unique way of doing consulting and projects within a collegial environment creating “Flow” between learning, innovation and proactive project execution.
In Luce we will be the best offering multidisciplinary technological knowledge, through our chapters, generating value in each iteration with our clients, delivering quality and offering capacity and scalability so they can grow with us.