What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your PC website, phone or any other device with information about your navigation on a specific website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it smooth, and they don’t damage your computer.
Although this document uses the general term cookies, since it is the main information storage method used on this website, local storage space is also used for the same purpose. In this regard, all information included in this section will also apply to this “local storage”.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of the way our website works. The main objectives of our cookies are to improve your navigation experience. For example, cookies help us to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.)
The information collected from cookies allows us to improve the site, using quantity and usage pattern estimations, the adaptation of the website to the individual interests, searches improved speed, etc.
What are cookies not used for on this website?
Who does use the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except Google Analytics one, which is used and managed by Google and for us just with statistical purposes.
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you select this configuration might not be able to access selected areas of our website, causing a less effective navigation and not being able to take advantage of some of our services.
If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so by modifying the configuration or your browser. While the parameterization of each browser is different, cookies configuration is usually carried out in the menu “Preferences” or “Tools”. For further details about the configuration of cookies in your browser, see your menu “Help”.
What specific cookies are used by this website?
In attention to Time of Duration of the cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. These cookies only work during the browser session, and are deleted once the session is over
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the browser and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can last from a few minutes to several years.
In view of the service offered by the cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, are essential for the correct navigation of the website. They guarantee that the page will be shown properly.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use and behaviour of the users of the service offered. To this end, your navigation on our website is analysed anonymously in order to improve the products or services we offer you. This cookie provides the person responsible for it with aggregated, anonymous (without identifying the user personally) and statistical information.
- Personalisation Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the user’s navigation and interests, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to show products and/or services when visiting an external website with the user’s express consent.
The table below shows cookies used by this website with the purpose, duration, and technical name of each one:
|_ga, _gid||Site usage analysis||Non necessary
|Collect customer feedback||Non necessary
|Internal||CookieLawInfoConsent, cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Indicates if the user has accepted the cookies||Technical||1 year|
|Internal||pll_language||Chose language||Technical||1 year|
NOTE: In the table above, the information not stored exactly in a cookie but in the browser space called “local storage” and whose treatment and purpose are similar to those of a cookie is identified as “local storage.”
This list will be updated as soon as website services offered change. However, occasionally during this update, it might be the list does not include a cookie any longer, but it always will refer to cookies with identical purposes to those already registered on this list.
Revocation and deletion of cookies (by browser type)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your browser by configuring the options of the browser installed in your computer. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our website.
You can also activate the incognito or private mode in your browser to delete cookies and browsing history once your browsing session is over. Consult your browser help to access this mode.